Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm done !!!

Yipee !!!!! The wrapping paper is stamped and the gifts are wrapped. The stockings are stuffed. The ornaments are finished and the tree is decked out in all of it's homemade glory. Dinner is set. Today is the great cookie bake off and the pies are ready to go in the oven. Bear is so ready , he's counting the hours until Santa comes. All that's left is putting the stuff under the tree and of course cookies and milk for Santa, but I'm done. I can't believe it! I thought I'd be working on stuff right until the last minute.
I took Sissy out on Tuesday to finish her shopping and when we got home I saw that my wonderful Hubby cleaned the whole house, and the oven . YAHOO!!!!!!!! I love that man lol. That was the best present ever!!!!!!!!! I have tons of stuff to tell you and a huge amount of pictures to post but that will all wait until next week. Right now I'm off to enjoy the next couple of days with the family. I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday !!!!!!! Enjoy !!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours may all of your dreams come true!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy New Year Crafty Mama.Hope you have a great year and thankyou for following my blog.

Sukrati Johri said...

Hello, Your Blog is great. If you need any help in website designing please visit us at http://anomla.com/website_design_company.html.

Sukrati Johri said...

Hi Friend! Amazing Blog. If you want any help in website development feel free to visit us at http://anomla.com/website_development_company.html.