Sunday, February 7, 2010

Score : )

Yesterday I had an eye doctor appointment . Sissy needed to stop at the accountant. So we
made a couple of side trips while we were out. Hit Walmart to pick up the stuff we forgot , hit the accountant and headed to the doctor. Sissy yells 75 % off Mom turn . What .... where?????? It was Rite Aid . See for some reason there are 2 Rite Aids with in a block of each other. Well they decided to close one ( after having them both open for 3 years lol) So hit the brakes made a quick turn and we went inside. The place was pretty picked over but we were able to score some stuff.

2- composition books
1 -bakugan spiral note book reg price
2- packs of Crayola markers
5- light blue poster boards
3- big bottles of rid dye
( purple, scarlet, dark green)
2- small packs of rid dye
( orange)
1 - 5 pack of sharpie markers
1- 2 pack of sharpie click able markers
1- Paper pro nano stapler
2- small bottle brush trees
2- paper mate mechanical pencils
1-Revlon nail polish
1- Sally Henson nail polish

total before sale $ 78.26 after the 75% off $ 19.60

I was giddy lol lol. Sissy made her mama proud. I didn't even see the sign lol. Everything we got we're able to use , some of the stuff like the pencils where split up between the 3 kids. Other things Sissy needed like the nail polish lol lol . The dye ......oh man I'm so happy. Bear has been wanting to tye dye , and it was killing me to think that I had to spend $4.50 a bottle. So we got more dye for alot less. Now I have to find him stuff to dye lol.

Til next time........ Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooH, awesome score!! i love those days!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

YAY! Gotta love a good clearance sale!

The Old Dairy said...

sounds like you hit the mother load, what savings...

Terri said...

Good find!

Nguyễn Bình Minh said...

Good find! thanks for sharing!

momzblotter said...

I love your blog, and I love being a follower. I hope you can hop over to mine and follow me. I hope to see you there. www.momzblotter.blogspot.com. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I am very much impressed with your blog, please kindly add my newly created blogs, which are as follows:

http://np-girl.blogspot.com/

http://kantipur-sam.blogspot.com/

http://human-health100.blogspot.com/

discount online contacts said...

It helps when you can save some cash

Free 18 Piece Tool Kit worth £42.99 with every bike worth £400 or more at Chain Reaction Cycles – Great Deals said...

Great savings idea!

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is terribly mercenary of me but... it's all in the name of friendship!

I've made a birthday gift blog for a friend of mine and I am hoping you, or your readers, might want to stop by to make it special. Of course, If you would rather not, I perfectly understand.

If, on the other hand, you're interested - I would very much welcome you at:

http://bestexoticmarigoldhotel.blogspot.in/

Thank you so much - and please pardon the crassness of the whole thing!

Unknown said...

Nice work.
By PPC Training and SEO Training
Call 9910166616

Webx Video Guide said...

For Technology News, Videos and Reviews visit

Sukrati Johri said...

Hello, Your Blog is great. If you need any help in website designing please visit us at http://anomla.com/website_design_company.html.

Anonymous said...

Nice post admin. Hello everyone, it's my first view go to see at this site,
this site is very informative and more helpful for all people in the whole
world and this site paragraph is such a genuinely fruitful in support of me,
and other peoples. keep up posting such type of contents. Thanks again admin

SEO training in ghaziabad