Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a week !!!!!

Yep another long week at the old homestead. Bear's tummy troubles only lasted one day and he was in school Monday. The kids had off Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday I headed out to get the monthly shopping done. I was able to grab a couple of Xmas gifts. The shopping took so long this month . Prices have really gone up, but our income doesn't. So I really had to watch every dime. I had a dentist appointment. Had to call in and pick up Bear's zantac script. Hit the dollar store.The weekend rolled around and we got busy with the yard work . Moved more wood. Checked under the house , made some small repairs, started winterizing. Dried 25 pound of fruit. Took out the snow shovels and checked the salt and sand buckets. Made so changes to the chicken coop. More fall cleaning. Yesterday I went out and picked up some sale stuff. Than went to get a long over due hair cut. I was starting to look like I had a crazed poodle on crack lol lol . So I changed my style going from crazy curly to hot iron straight . It takes a lot more time to do my hair now but it's better than the 6 foot fuzzy ball that used to be on my head lol lol . I did freak Sissy out Ia text to her and told her I got my head shaved ( a threat that I make all the time ) Boy was she flipping out lol she ran out to the van when I picked her up from school to check . Yes I'm mean lol lol . Bear wanted to know what happened to all the hair , and Hubby being the smart ass that he is said he gets to sleep with another woman hahahahaha . Yep I smacked him lol lol .

So today I'm all alone. Yep kids in school, Hubby out hunting . Ah the peace and quiet. What am I going to do with my free time you ask...... maybe drink coffee and read a book ????? Nope I'm cleaning and cooking . LOL LOL . I seem to be able to get much more stuff done when everyone is gone. So on the hit list ..... well the chickens have been laying eggs like it's cool so we've been giving the extras to friends and family. One of those friend's raises turkeys so he gave us 2. I'm going to cook them up ( just tossed tommy turkey # 1 on to the oven) . I have the last 10 pounds of fruit to dry . I want to get our curtains washed ( in the machine now) hung outside than re hung. Of course that means washing the windows lol . I have to get the winter curtains out of storage than iron and hang. HA HA than the normal housework and laundry. Maybe a couple of other things depending on time.

So I'm off but first I think I'm going to have a cup of tea and watch an ER rerun ;). Til next time have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: