Thursday, November 20, 2008

This morning

First some pics
The cheapo (lol) Halloween fabric

Fabric for the totes I'm making( soon hopefully ; )


Some glass ornaments I found at the $ store



I wanted new beaded garland but I couldn't find any thing I liked so I dug out the beads and made these.

These are the ornaments that I picked up over the summer . All they need now is glitter
And last but not least lol lol my new clothes drying spot :o lol lol lol
Bear was up at 4 this morning. No clue why lol. He beat Hubby out of bed this morning. Hubby's hunting, Bear is cleaning his room ( at least he'd better be), the big kids are at school, and I sit here typing and cleaning lol. We have a bit of snow on the ground. When I let the chickens out you would think I was trying to kill them.I tried to coax them out of the coop but they didn't fall for it lol lol . So I tossed their food and they are slowly coming out.
OK I'm back . The Bear is off to school and I ran to get milk and pick up the mail. Now I have til 12 ( Bear has a half a day )to get the rest of the house work done. Dinner is in the crock pot , I hung a load of clothes, cleaned the sink and fed the birds. Than I have to get Sissy from school and take her to work, and at 4 I have to get Buddy from basketball practice.
I'm putting the finishing touches on our thanksgiving menu. So far turkey of course, apple and pumpkin pies, veggie platter with dip, shrimp cocktail , biscuits and herb mashed potatoes. I'm going to try my hand at making french fried sweet potatoes. Since it's just us I won't go all out. We tend to keep the holidays pretty mellow.
Ok I'm off for now. Til next time have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: