Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow

Ha what a mess lol ?!?! It's been snowing since Friday. Hard snow too lol . Yesterday we canceled our Christmas party. We're going to try to get together this week. Today well more snow . I did go out early this morning and that was a trip lol . I'm in now and I plan to stay put. I'm hoping that the weather will be OK tomorrow so I can pick up some stuff. Bear has my cold poor kid. I'm hoping he can make it and finish the last 2 days of school. He has a winter caravel that he just has to go to lol lol.
Yesterday M stopped by with 2 huge black trash bags of ....... yarn( yipee lol )from his mom. She's been going thur her stash and offered me what she didn't want , Now I have more than enough yarn to keep me busy for a while. I'm a happy girl lol. Besides that .... well we're just hanging out. Off to clear snow at some point later. Bear's watching Slappy and The Stinkers on his computer. Hubby is reading the paper, the big kids are sleeping , and I'm typing away.

I'm off of here to get lunch ready. You guys have a great day , stay safe. Til next time. Have a great day.

No comments: