Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So

The last day of school Bear's class had a save a turkey brunch. So I went down to help out. 5 pounds of bacon , 2 dozen eggs and countless numbers ( and flavors) of pancakes later we had some stuffed kiddies on our hands .Our thanksgiving was great. We just hung out , watched TV and ate. The Black Friday sale on the other hand .... well.... sucked. Not as many good deals as past years( we did get a couple of things) and the fighting. Have mercy .. 2 older women got into a cane swinging fight ( yes canes) over the baby alive dolls. 2 guys had a slug fest over a TV, oh look here comes the ambulance. I looked at the kids and we got out of there. We put up the Christmas tree and most of the house is decorated. We just hung out for the rest of the weekend.

Now the fun begins lol lol. Most of the Christmas shopping is done, and I started wrapping stuff( yes I can hear all of my friends booing me lol they say I'm too organized) There is a meaning to my madness. I just want it done. I want to be able to enjoy the holiday season with out stressing over what I still need to do. Buddy's blanket is done . Now the boys want scarfs (lol lol ) made in the same colors . Bear's is done and I'm almost finished with Buddy's. I want to make a scarf for my SIL. I have the yarn just need to get it going. Than all of the crochet stuff goes in the gets washed and dried . Of course I still need to dust off the sewing machine and get those tote bags done. I still need to get some stocking stuffers for the kids. But I did get me gift box sorted out so at least I know what I have. I still have to make the apple butter and jar it all up. Than I can box it all up yippee and it's out of here lol. I have some gifts to paint but that normally goes fast.Our friends had their baby so I have to get all of the stuff I made out ( and of course finish a couple of things ) and bagged up this way I'm ready when they get home.

Tomorrow is big shop day,than I have a dentist appointment. Hopefully Friday will be a easy day and I can post the pics I have lol lol lol .So with that I'm off to get some stuff down . Til next time. Have a great day

1 comment:

Terri said...

Where in heck were you shopping??? Oh my goodness!

Did you hear about that Walmart downstate where the people trampled a Walmart employee to death trying to get in to shop?

People are just out of control!