Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And so it goes.

Busy as usual ! Sissy is doing better but I think she went back to work to soon. She has another Dr's appointment today. The Dr had her appendix tested to find out exactly what happened. He might want to test her for crones disease. Hopefully today we'll get some answers. The big kids are done with school and now it's time to get ready for Sissy's graduation. Bear is sick . He started a fever on Sunday and is complaining his head hurts, sounds like a sinus infection to me. I'm going to call the Dr this morning and hopefully get him in. He's not happy lol lol . His school field day is this week but I'm not sure if he's going to be able to go.He's laying on the couch looking terrible poor kid.

I'm ...well buried in stuff lol. My to do list is huge but we're knocking some stuff out. After we put in the booth it kinda started the ball rolling on other home improvement projects. I have to paint some parts of the booth , than make curtains to skirt the bottom to cover the base. I all of the stuff together to make new curtains for Bear's room, and to make the curtains for the shelves in the living room. Now if I can just find the time. We also cut all of the wood to put up in the kitchen. Than staining the cabinets. Of course if we're going that far we might as well paint too lol. Mean while the first set of chicks and the ducks are growing like weeds. Looks like we'll be processing the chickens soon . The ducks have a while to go. The little chicks are doing great , they are the friendliest chickens ever.Yes I have to post pics hopefully in the next couple of days. There are a couple of yard sales this weekend I'm hoping to hit .We'll see how things go.

So those are the happenings at the old homestead. I'm off to get some housework done. Til next time have a great day.

No comments: