Friday, January 23, 2009

Same old : )

Well it's been a bit uh ? We're good. But I swear I've been running around like a crazed monkey for the last couple of days . My days seem to run together.

Last weekend was a blast . We spent 3 days just hanging out. Then Monday rolled around and holy cow .... it's been one thing after another. Had to pick up meds and drop off scripes. Took Sissy to the bank to open a checking account. Pick up meds again. Back to the bank lol .Today is the first day that I can hopefully stay in. I'm making progress in our room I think I'll be done by the end of the week. I did a small rearrange in Bear's room Monday. I think his computer is getting to hot ( it's been locking up if it's on to long) I hoping that moving it will fix the problem.


I was talking to my MIL over the weekend and she asked me to crochet her .. well lol not a shawl or a poncho I guess she wants a cape. 1 is a gift for a friend and 1 is for her. She said their arms get cold when they are playing cards hahahahaha oh and at bingo too lol . So I've been working on it since then . I couldn't find any thing on the net that wasn't too lacy . She doesn't want any holes . I'm so confused : ) . After 1 try I think I have it down maybe lol. We'll see soon I guess. I'm going to make another robe for Bear soon ( just waiting til the next time I go shopping)

So as you can see things are the norm here at the old homestead. Craziness still reigns supreme lol. Til next time have a great day.

No comments: