Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sick

We've had a run of sickies here. Bear and Hubby ended up with nasty stomach bug. Bear was feeling better by Tuesday and went to school. Hubby was feeling better the next day . Sissy got sick on Wednesday but went back to school on Thursday. Buddy ... well so far so good. Me ??? I ended up with a head cold that is still hanging on. I was able to get the living room done on Tuesday with some help from "M" but the house is mess. I'm OK with the mess ( I must be sick ) . I'll get to to sooner or later.

Besides all of that things are good. I have a couple of other posts running around in my fogged brain. Along with some craft projects . Hopefully I'll get them straight soon lol ( meds do your thing). With that I'm off. Til next time . Stay well and have a great day.