Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another week goes by.

Time sure flys when your having fun lol . Things are moving along here not as fast as I want lol . I just want everything done lol lol . Like now lol . The weather has been really nice the last couple of days. Now I have a bug in my bonnet......I want to re do the living room .... yes again lol. I bet you can see Hubby's eyes rolling lol lol lol. I've been really good. I haven't moved stuff in a while. Maybe spring is in the air... finally. I have it all planned out : ) you know what they say about the best layed plans lol. So I'm gonna start today after I take Buddy to work. Hopefully we'll ( notice I say we lol lol ) get it done pretty quick . We went to Sam's club this week . A friend has a card and asked us to go . We spent more money shopping this month than we normally do , but Hubby reminded me that there are a lot of things that we won't need to buy again until October lol . I've been doing some crafty stuff. I'm hoping to get some pics soon . Look a short post lol lol . More to come soon. Til next time have a great day.

3 comments:

The Three Little Bears said...

I've got the bug too! lol. We need a chicken coop, a bedroom and... oh, we need to take the trash to the dump!

The Three Little Bears said...

This is totally off topic but I just changed my blog layout. Can you tell me if it's okay? My screen is extra wide and I tend to see it differently than others.

Thanks!

The Three Little Bears said...

FYI: Come over to my page to check out the free diaper I am giving away.

Love... Hot Belly Mama