Saturday, February 28, 2009

A short one kinda lol

Hey there. Well things have settled down here a bit. We ended up having trouble with the furnace last Friday. Thankfully Hubby was able to fix it and we're back in business. The rest of the week has been pretty normal. Hubby and I went shopping on Wednesday. Now Hubby doesn't normally go shopping cause he hates it as much as I do, but he offered to go so why not. The kids were too funny Sissy and Buddy were saying prayers for him lol . As Bear was getting on the bus he made to sign of the cross over his Daddy and said God bless you lol lol . Now I'm not that bad.... OK maybe I am : ). I do move really fast when I go shopping . Maybe because I don't want to be there lol . I'm happy to report Hubby lived and made it home without any serious injury's. It was nice to have help loading the stuff in the van. I do like the once a month shopping thing but it can take forever to get everything put away.
This weekend is more of the same lol lol . I have cookies to make, more french toast sticks for the kids . I really need to get a handle on the house. With every thing that been going on here and the fact that for some reason I've been really tired things have slipped. Crafty well not to much over the last week but I did find some crochet video's yipee lol lol . Now I can learn some new stitches . That's about it from here for now. I'm off to walk the dog and let out the chickens. Til next time have a great day.

No comments: