Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekend plans

I'm hoping to get some crafty stuff done this weekend. First I want to do Bears robe. I finally found craft paper so I can make my own pattern. Next I want to make new covers for the heating pads. I have a ton of old towels that I can use. Plus I have a list of other crafts that I want to do but I'll play those by ear. Than the cooking , short bread cookies, 2 loaves of raisin bread, maybe some brownies. Bear wants french toast sticks lol and regular french toast to put in the freezer. Silly boy lol .

I did get the rest of the shopping done or so I thought. I forgot to grab dried cranberries for the granola I made for Hubby. But I did score some clothes for Bear at walmart. All of it was on clearance, two pants and shirt sets and a camo shirt $ 3.00, a pair of camo pants , hulk t-shirt, and 3 pairs of fleece pj pant for $ 5.00. All but the t-shirt and camo pants are getting put away , they are to big. But now I have a jump on school clothes shopping.

Ok that's it for now it's time to get dinner on the table. Til next time have a great weekend.

No comments: