Thursday, June 26, 2008

Christmas in June

I've been thinking about what to do for Christmas this year. Yes I know I'm nut's, who thinks about Christmas in June lol lol. . I've been looking for different ideas for home made gifts while staying with in my goal of thrift it or make it. Yard sales have been few and far between but either its an bunch of unusable stuff or the prices are so high that I can get it new.
I'm kinda hoping that the 2 big yard sales that are coming in July will be better than some of the stuff I've seen.

Bear likes to read which is good so I'm on the hunt for books that I know he'll love. Sissy and Buddy are really easy they are more concerned that Bear gets stuff than with what they get ( yeah I know they're great kids and we're lucky to have them) but we'll still get them stuff. Hoping to get so computer games lol lol . Maybe a couple of PS2 games. Sissy is so girly girl that anything pink and frilly will work lol. She has been hinting around that she wants a canopy for her bed. I guess I'll see what I can find made something will pop up. Sissy is easy lol the boys not so much.Buddy loves sports and Bear loves anything science. So that helps lol lol .

I do have some ideas floating around in my head. If I can get them made I'm hoping that they turn out the way I picture them.

No comments: