Monday, June 2, 2008

Get into the groove

Lord save us. I've got Madonna going around in my head lol now I'm showing my age lol lol. I'm really trying to get my stuff together , it's weird I'm still on my "work " schedule when it comes to housework and stuff. Looks like I'm going to have to make a list of the stuff I do weekly and try to break it up into a daily list. Than tackle things by day. I know it sounds anal but I'm hoping that I'll have some sort of plan worked out when summer comes. This way we'll have more time for fun. I've found that things I hate doing like cleaning the bathroom really don't take long to do 15 -20 minutes tops. So I guess it's just a matter of getting a plan in place and sticking to it.
Things have been busy here at the old homestead.We most of our plants in the garden. I still have some in the planter boxes that we have to figure out what they are lol . Right now we have 4 grape tomatoes, 12 beef steak tomatoes, 2 egg plants,2 broccoli, assorted pumpkins, zucchini,yellow squash, black beauty squash, 2 kinds or hot peppers, parsley, sweet basil, potatoes, chives I think that's it lol . I want to pick up some oregano maybe some carrots . We started chopping wood. It's going slow ( there is a ton of wood ) but we're making a dent in it. I did get to the church thrift store on Saturday. I picked up a pair of pants , a tinker bell t-shirt, and what the kids call a girlie shirt lol for me and a red summer shirt for Sissy. But yard sale's where no where to be found.

I'm getting ready for the big shop tomorrow. I have the list going and have to start sorting and cleaning out the fridge and both freezers. The list isn't to bad but we have some extra stuff . Hopefully we'll have enough stuff stock piled , less to buy next month.

Alright I'm off to get to getting lol . Til next time. Have a great day.

No comments: