Thursday, September 11, 2008

Unplanned Blog Break

I haven't had much free time lately, so blogging has taken a back seat. Here's a quick update .

School started . Buddy has been moved up to varsity soccer ( go Buddy lol ) Sissy is a senior
( feeling old here lol ) and only has half days. Bear thankfully loves school and couldn't wait to get back into the swing of things.

I've been busy trying to get the fall cleaning started. This year I want to make the fall cleaning a little less crazy. So the lists have been started lol. Every year I bum rush things and than I'm tired and cranky lol. Maybe slow and steady does win the race.

The chickens are laying eggs. They taste so much better than the eggs from the store. I'm still baking and putting up everything I can. Soon apple season will be in full swing , that means lots of cooking , drying and freezing. Looks like we have some pumpkins in the garden yipee . Once those are ready I'll cook and freeze them too.

Yesterday I started some Christmas shopping. Mostly stocking stuffer's and some stuff for our nieces. I found 3 make your own stocking kits at the $ store. I'm going to give them to the little kids full of goodies instead of the bags we normally do. I was able to get Bear the first 11 of the Lemony Snicket books on eBay . We have the 12th one here so I just need to find the last one. Now I just have to figure out what else to get the kids lol. They are no help either. Every time I ask them I get "whatever " or " I don't know". Ugh !!!!!!!!!!!


That's it for now. Off to get some stuff done . Til next time have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: