Wednesday, April 1, 2009

And the beat goes on

The last couple of weeks have been crazier than normal. I went shopping and we all know how much I love that. We really didn't need to much with the huge amount of stuff we picked up last month, and I still spent $200.00 :0. Yikes time to tighten the belt again I guess. Monday I did alot of running around. I went to see a friend , than stopped to pick up chicken feed, off to Walmart to pick up books( and got offered a job lol ), a stop at the farmers market to pick up pears, than home for an hour. Into the truck pick up Sissy help her move the rest of her stuff to the new place ( my ex gave us a small chest freezer so I grabbed that too), sent her off to the Dr's, helped the ex put her stuff away ( and I didn't kill him lol lol ) rolled into the driveway in time to get Bear. Needless to say I was wiped and wanted a nap.
Yesterday I did a lot of housework. So many little things that always need to be done. The weather was beautiful, so 2 loads of wash went on the line. I opened all the windows and aired out the house. I puttered and poked lol and got a lot done. This morning I have to change sheets, put a foam pad on Bear's bed, do 1 load of laundry, vacuum and clean the bathroom. Than I'm off for my weekly Wednesday visit with my bff ( Hubby calls it hen's day out lol yeah I beat him lol lol ). Thank God for my crockpot dinner is cooking away.

Well that's it for now, I need to get my butt in gear :) . Til next time , have a great day.

No comments: