Friday, May 15, 2009

And another week flies by.

And this is the first time I've been able to sit and post. How was every ones Mama's Day???? I had a great day. Bear gave me a grass plant, a cup with dirt and seeds ( so we can grow the flowers together) and a cute little book to write my favorite memories of him . So sweet. The big kid gave me a huge bag of bagels ummmmm.Than we spent the rest of the day hanging out.
The rest of the week went by in a blur. I finished crocheting that lap blanket and tossed it in the box with the rest of the Christmas stuff I've made. I got a good start on a birthday gift for my friends almost 2 year old. And I started another crocheted blanket this time for us. I was going to make a granny square blanket but to tell you the truth I just don't have the patience to mess with it lol . So instead I decided to make regular old squares. I have a bunch of single skeins of yarn , all multi colored, that I want to use . So I dug them out and got started. I'm going to post pictures over the weekend . Than just the normal stuff , housework , laundry, cooking , driving kids to school see normal. Running around to pick up some things lol you'll see what kind of things next post. I did get to make strawberry jam. It came out great. The gang loves it so looks like there will be more jam making in my future. Now if I could just get the rhubarb harvested.
So that's been our week here at the old homestead. I'm off to crochet :) Til next time have a great day.

No comments: