Thursday, May 7, 2009

I must have a.......

sign at the bottom of the driveway ( that I can't see) that says "Mama's chicken rescue" .Why you ask .....well I'll show you.....


Can you see the 5 chicks ????? C's daughter was give 6 chicks for Easter and well let's just say one met with an untimely death and C's wife gave them to us . Thankfully we had cleaned out the old dog crate to get ready for the chicks we just ordered. They're still a bit small to put in with the older chickens. I do love all of the chickens lol lol but yikes . So I'm chicken mama yet again . Wait until the other ones get here than I'll really be chicken crazy.

I'm off for now lots more to come soon . Til next time have a great day.

1 comment:

Womandriver2@gmail.com said...

My kids have been begging for chickens. In my mind I think cool... eggs... but then... we have a small yard, we have dogs, and the baby is due any day.... do I REALLY want to deal with chickens??