Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey there....

Things have been as the kids put it "Mad Busy" around here. Where to begin????? Well the kids and their father had a huge falling out. My ex and his wife that is. And to make a long story short. The kids have been here more than there. Because our place is so small and both kids are teenagers, so Hubby and I gave them an apartment in the other house. Hubby had to do some retro fitting but he was able to set the place up so they heat and hot water with out us having to open the whole house. Than the fun started . Thank God we save everything. We were able to set up the whole place. Yes lol we had enough stuff to put together a 2 bedroom apartment lol and than some. Hell they even got to pick and choose lol lol . PACK RATS RULE LOL. This works out well for Sissy who is leaving for collage in August. She gets a head start on living on her own. Granted they are right next store :) and they drop off the laundry lol but it's a start. Lets see what else????? Sissy went to Boston on her Senior trip. Memorial day weekend was great . Nothing like a 4 day weekend. We played , hung out and of course worked around here.I went to hang out with my friend J. C and Hubby culled more roosters. Hubby finally got his retaining wall done down by the creek. Bear and I went a couple of towns over and went yard saling with my friend D (J's mom). Hubby took the training wheels off of Bear's bike and Bear was off lol . Hubby thought he was going to be chasing the boy up and down the road.Nope Bear hopped on and was good to go. Buddy spent his time between here and work. I made more jam, strawberry rhubarb this time.Than of course there is my ever growing pile of projects.
So with that I'm off for now. I have a ton of pictures to download and post. Til next time have a great day.

No comments: