Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weird and wacky weather

I don't know about you guys but the weather here has been screwy. It reminds me of when I was in Hawaii. Raining one minute sunny the next. We've taken to weed whacking instead of mowing because the ground is so wet that pushing the mower is a pain. The poor chickens look like drowned rats after every storm. So of the storms are really heavy. I don't ever remember getting this much rain . Even putting the wash on the line gets tricky. I know it's going to rain just never when . One of us have to be home to get it down if a storm hits. So I've had to use the dryer more in the last month than I used it all last winter. Bear has taken to trying to see whrere the rain is on the radar so he can get some outside play time in.

Ok done with the weather :) Til next time stay dry.

No comments: