Monday, April 28, 2008

Alrighty Than

Just when you think it's safe.. lol I'm... back . Awesome weekend  around here busy but awesome lol.

stuff 047

First flock of chickens. I have to get some new pic's They have gotten really big.

 

stuff2 004

Here are the new chickens . Aren't they super cute?

stuff2 001

Here's our baby parakeets . Cute too uh !!!! ( sorry about the pic but it's hard to get it to sit still )

stuff2 007

Bear found some scraps that he grabbed from daddy ( left overs from the chicken coup) He's been coloring them to use as ramps for his cars.

stuff2 002

I did get a bit of crafting in . Made this wreath from a grape vine wreath I got from the dollar store , had the vine and swag in storage( have a ton more so I have to get it used up ), a little wire and got myself a new wreath for the front door.

 

Rainy day here, so I'm going to do some inside stuff. I did get our clothes done. I still have to get to the top of Bear's closet but that will have to wait until the weather is better. Now I have to get off of here and get some stuff done.

Till next time. Have a great day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww,chickens!! I love 'em :)