Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Crafty Mama Christmas : Part One

Tis the Monday after Thanksgiving and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. Than mama jumped from her chair and exclaimed with a shout " Holy Crap Christmas is coming and I don't have a thing out ".

Off like a shot she ran to go organize her Christmas loot. Decorating for Christmas is always a hoot. As she sorted and organized she's finding things she had forgotten all about . "Oh look at these I'll have to put them out". More and more she finds, all the time thinking " Where did this all come from? What did I do ? How much Yard Saling can one woman do .Ok, be calm, you'll figure it all out . That's it take a breath before you pass out . As I stand there with the stuff stacked all around . I decide it's time to lay down .Time enough for all this later.

No comments: