Monday, December 10, 2007

Holy Moly look at the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about ice.... we can't even walk out the front door. Forget going down our cluster fuck of a drive way. Then our idiot neighbors decided to help them selves to our salt and sand. They used a whole 60 gallon drum of it. UGH nothing like being surrounded by idiots. No school today. The kids are happy. Me????? Well to tell the truth it doesn't bother me in the least. Don't get me wrong the kids can drive me nuts ( more nuts than normal lol lol ) but I really don't mind them not going to school.They are really good about helping out ( for the most part anyway I only have to beat them once in awhile lol lol lol) At least Bear is feeling better. He's almost back to his old self. No work for me today. I'm getting tired of the office. Way to much bull shit I think. Maybe I just need some time off. I don't know what the problem is . Maybe it's just time to move on. I only work 12 hours a week but for some reason lately it feels like 50. I'm alot happier when I home.The money is ok helps pay the taxes but that's all. I guess I'll see how things go.

Ok I'm done bitching lol lol . So any way. What's happening today you ask ???? Cleaning lol. I set a goal of having everything done by noon. Than I can craft my little heart out . Yippee. I have a ton of sewing to do.I'm hoping to get a good start today. Still have to plan out the menu for our Christmas party.

Ok I'm off of here. I want to get moving. Have a great day.

xoxoxox

* I'll try to get more pic's on flicker today too

No comments: